Thursday, November 19, 2015

Christmas Gifts card. #SSSFAVE I used Simon Say Stamp dies "Soft Smowfall" and "Brilliant Gifts". I cut the tress from the die out of white paper then added "Wink of Stella, clear" for shimmer. I cut the Gifts out with 3 different papers, Simon Say Stamp "Apple Green" & "Surf Blue". I used a silver paper for the gifts and bow outline. I glued tress onto white paper that I distressed with Rangers "Broken China" distress ink. Then I glued the silver outline piece and added the colored paper pieces inside the outline piece. Added Wink of Stella to the blue & green pieces. I added snow with Alene's "Glitter Snow" and sprinkled Stampendous "Shaved Ice" lightly onto wet glitter snow. I used a piece of FUN FOAM on the back of that panel and glued it to a card base in SSS "Green Apple". The inside sentiment is Stampendous "Precious Bundle" wood mount stamp. The inside MERRY CHRISTMAS is SSS "Christmas" stamp set. The tree is left over from die cutting the front trees with the SSS "Soft Snowfall" die. I like this card so much be cars it's made with my favorite coastal colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment