Wednesday, May 13, 2015

SSS May Card Kit. #SSSFAVE I gold heat embossed the sentiments onto cream colored paper in the kit. The stamp set is SSS "CONGRATULATIONS" set included in the kit. I used a 1" & 1 1/4" punch for the ring and punched out of Gold paper. I layered 2 for added weight. I decided to make a tiny shaker out of the ring so I punched a window sheet piece and glued it onto the back of the gold ring. I added foam tape. I cut the diamond top for the ring out of the papers included in the kit. Again use two layers. I glued two crystal gems above the ring sentiment and placed a few more of the same gems at the bottom of the sentiment but did not glue those. Lay the ring piece on top of gems and add foam tape to big diamond and adhere to top of the ring. I decided to add GOLD WINK OF STELLA to the edges. Use a 1/4" corner rounder on all papers. Add some gold sequins for extra bling!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card design, Sheri! I love the gold and diamond ring design!

    ReplyDelete