Saturday, March 28, 2015

Embossed water colored Easter card

I started with COSMO CRICKET "JUST ADD WATER" paper. It has white embossed images already on it. I smooshed Distress Inks in TUMBLED GLASS, SPUN SUGAR & PEELED PAINT to my craft mat then spritzed with water. I wet the paper with water also then blended the colors. I used SIMON SAYS STAMP SETS " REJOICE & FLOWERS ON MY MIND" to heat emboss the sentiment, cross and flowers in RANGER "SUPERFINE WHITE". The sentiment is on a piece of heavy weight vellum. I used LIQUID PEARLS "GOLD PEARL" for flower centers and the dots on the vellum. 
I popped it up on fun foam. Happy Easter! #SSSFAVE 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and technique. I would love to try this in the future. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you +Lois Wyche. It's very easy.

    ReplyDelete