Monday, March 30, 2015

Watercolor HAPPY card. I wet watercolor paper then smooshed Distress Inks (cracked pistachio, peacock feathers & mustard seed) onto a craft mat and spritzed with water. I painted the colors onto the wet watercolor paper. Dried it with a heat tool then used "BOLD BLOSSOMS & BOLD BLOOMS" dies by Julie for ELLEN HUTSON. I added dimensional's to the top piece of the die cut flower. The HAPPY die is from MY FAVORITE THINGS and is also popped up with dimensional's. I used GLOSSY ACCENTS over the top flower die cut piece and the sentiment and cut 2 different widths of the watercolored paper to add at the sides.

I LOVE COLOR!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! I love the water coloring and how you used the glossy accents!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you +Lisa Young. I appreciate the kind words.

      Delete