Thursday, August 27, 2015

Hero Arts Day. I used HERO ARTS Newspaper background & Large Canvas Stripes stamped with MEMENTO Gray Flannel & SIMON SAYS STAMP Maliblue inks. I stamped the bird with HERO ARTS Color Layering & Bird Branch stamp set. There are 3 stamps to make the bird. I started by stamping the base of the bird in stamped off Gray Flannel then the second bird stamp is in SSS Maliblue and the third bird stamp is in SSS Scuba ink. I die cut the bird with matching dies from HERO ARTS. The branches & leaves are from the same set and the branch has a die. I fussy cut the leaves. The flowers have a die as well but I fussy cut them. Same inks were used as in bird. I white heat embossed the sentiment onto SSS SLATE card stock and backed it with BAZZILL ROBINS EGG color paper. I added ribbon and WINK OF STELLA to parts of the bird and all leaves and flowers. The dots are from MY MINDS EYE. I used pop dots to pop up the Bird, sentiment & flowers. I decided after it was all done to add a little grunge so I used RANGER DISTRESS INK in Pumice Stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment