Saturday, August 29, 2015

#SSSFAVE One of my very favorite card kits from Simon Says Stamp is the April 2015 Kit. I love the flower stamps in this Kit. The stamp set is called "Flowers on my mind" and you can buy the dies to match it called "2 Flowers & 2 Leaves". I used LAWN FAWN "Small & Large Stitched Rectangles" die sets to create a frame out of Simon Says Stamp SLATE card stock. I glued it to a piece of patterned paper from my stash. I used the same LAWN FAWN dies to cut the SLATE center piece and glued it in the middle of the patterned paper. I stamped the flower images with RANGER ARCHIVAL "watering can" and SIMON SAY STAMP "sunshine" inks then die cut them. The bottom flower is glued on flat and the top flower has pop dots attached to lift it up. I added sparkle Enamal Dots to center of flowers and of course I had to use WINK OF STELLA on the flowers and the SLATE outside frame piece.

1 comment: