Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Sending Hugs & Prayers card. I started with a piece of TIM HOLTZ KRAFT-CORE and sanded the edges. Attached to card base. I crumpled and tore a piece of patterned paper and inked with RANGER "Gathered Twigs". Attached to sanded piece. I cut out the maple leaves from SIMON SAYS STAMP DIES "STITCHED MAPLE TRIO" & "STITCHED GRAND MAPLE. I inked them with Ranger Distress inks then added Ranger CLEAR ROCK CANDY. After it dries it gives a crackle effect. I then sponged over them with distress ink GATHERED TWIGS for depth. The sentiments are from SIMON SAYS STAMP "PRAYERS" stamp set and die. I cut 2 of the prayers out and glued them together. Added WINK OF STELLA. I used foam tape on the PRAYERS and glued the leaves and sentiment. #SSSFAVE

And here's a close up of the leaf crackled. 

2 comments: