Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Watercolor, die cut, embossed Greatful card. I embossed a French script background stamp in silver onto white watercolor paper. I added blue and green water colors using the smooshing technique and Ranger Distress inks. I stamped the Grateful in Versafine Onyx Black ink. The other words were taken from various stamp sets to say what I needed. The Grateful is from WINNIE & WALTER "the big, the bold & blessings" stamp set. The flowers were stamped with SIMON SAYS STAMP Hybrid inks and the stamp set is called "Flowers on my mind". Matching dies are called "2 flowers & 2 leaves". It's a favorite of mine. I attached the flowers with dimensional's and added the piece to black card stock then attached that to white card base. Wink of Stella on the flowers.

2 comments: