Thursday, April 2, 2015

Distressed wreath card. I started with PINK PAISLEY paper and used STAMPINUP's petite petals punches for flowers. Added distress ink in GATHERED TWIGS around edges of flowers. I die cut the leaves and distressed them in PEELED PAINT ink. I used the same patterned paper for the front panel and ripped it in a few places and used GATHERED TWIGS distress ink around the edges. I glued down the first layer of flower petals then used small cut pieces of dimensional's to pop up the rest of the petals and the top layer of leaf stems. Added WINK OF STELLA to the small top flowers and added a gem to the centers. The base cardstock is from GINA K DESIGNS in dark sage & Kraft.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Absolutely stunning and very creative work, Sheri!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was time consuming but I love time in my craft room so who cares! Ha. Thanks Lisa!

      Delete