Monday, November 2, 2015

CAS'd from Shari Carrolls card for SIMON SAYS STAMP. I used CLEARLY BESOTTED "Leafy accents" stamps and matching dies. I used DISTRESS INK on the stamps then spritzed with water. I laid watercolor paper on top of inked stamps and rubbed gently. Then I used the dies to cut them out. The sentiment is from SSS "Prayers" stamp set and SSS "Prayers" die. I inked a piece of the watercolor paper and used foam tape to pop up leaves and "prayers" sentiment. I then glued that to a piece of patterned paper that was included in the SSS NOV 2015 CARD KIT. I attached those layers to a brown card base. I used some perfect pearls mixed with water on the leaves and around the edge of the card base. Added GLOSSY ACCENTS to the PRAYERS die cut. Thank you Shari Carroll for the DISTRESS RECIPES.

#SSSFAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment