Friday, November 6, 2015

SSS Oct 2015 card kit. #SSSFAVE I used TEXTURE PASTE IN WHITE CRACKLE FROM ART EXTRAVAGANCE over a stencil by PRIMA called SPARK. Let it dry then used RANGER DISTRESS INKS in "cracked pistachio, twisted citron & abandoned coral" over the texture paste making sure to overlap inks for a gradient affect. I stamped the heart from the SSS "I SEE YOU" stamp set in SSS Ultra fine gold Embossing powder. I water colored in the spaces of the heart with various Distress ink colors then added GLOSSY ACCENTS over it. I used same stamp set for the two sentiments which are also gold heat embossed with the same SSS powder onto a couple scraps of watercolored paper. I backed those with a gold shimmer paper. I used MFT "pierced heart stax" die to cut out a gold shimmer paper for the heart. Added foam tape to heart & sentiments and used lots of curled up gold thread on front of card then adhered the heart & sentiments to hold the thread in place.

I love how the crackle affect looks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment