Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Stamp of Approval kit. This kit from Catherine Pooler has so much included. I just read where her kits sell out very quickly so I'm glad I ordered fast! I used one of the included stamp sets called HOLIDAY FLOURISHES from The Ton Stamp Co. I stamped the Merry Christmas sentiment at an angle all over the whole piece of white cardstock. I used RANGER Archival Ink in RED GERANIUM. I layered that onto a piece of shimmering gold paper. I tied good ribbon around it then attached entire panel to a green card base. I stamped the holly leaves and berries from the set. It's a two step leaf set. Added wink of Stella to the leaves then filled in the berry stamp with STICKLES Red Glitter glue. I also added white dots with a PICO embellisher in WEDDING DRESS. Then attached that to a piece of gold shimmer paper and used foam tape to pop up. Easy!

#stampofapproval

2 comments: