Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Fall Shaker Card. I used TIM HOLTZ watercolor paper and "smooshing" technique for the background. Ink colors were spiced Marmalade, mustard seed & peeled paint. Smoosh ink onto craft sheet, mist with water and lay watercolor paper on top and smoosh around until you achieve desired effect. I dried the paper and smooshed several times. I then used SIMON SAYS STAMP "Stitched Grand Maple" die and cut out using the Sizzix Big Shot. I added a clear window sheet with tape runner and used foam tape along the leaf. I then stamped sentiment using GINA K DESIGNS "Thanks A Million" stamp set. I laid the watercolor piece upside down and added the sequins and beads inside the foam tape then attached sentiment piece to that. Then added whole panel to an A4 sized Brown card base. I heat embossed the "Happy Thanksgiving" onto brown cardstock using SIMON SAYS STAMP "Ultra Fine Gold" embossing powder. Sentiment is from SIMON SAYS STAMP "Essential Greetings" stamp set. #SSSFAVE

2 comments: