Thursday, October 22, 2015

July 2015 SIMON SAYS STAMP CARD KIT. #SSSFAVE I used a piece of the patterned paper in the kit and cut it to make the top panel of underwater sea life. Then I used the included sailboat die and cut it 3 times from 3 different colored papers. I glued 3 pieces together to make it pop up. I used the included stamp set called "SAILING" and stamped the sentiment. The waves dies are from SIMON SAYS STAMP "Splashy Waves". I used 3 different colors of blue Distress Inks on them. Added foam tape to the back of waves, boat and clouds. The cloud dies are from Lawn Fawn. The sentiments were heat embossed with WOW embossing powder. I attached front panel to a piece of grey & blue cardstock from SSS. Wink of Stella on the clouds, waves & boat sails. Makes me want to take a cruise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment