Thursday, October 1, 2015

OH SHIP! I forgot your BIRYHDAY card. I started with watercolor paper. I smooshed RANGER DISTRESS INKS on my craft mat & spritzed with water. I wet the paper as well then with a brush I picked up the color from the craft mat and put it on the wet watercolor paper to make a sky & sea. From the watercolored paper I used SIMON SAYS STAMP BORDER WAVES DIES to cut waves. I layered them on the bottom of the paper. I stamped the sailboat image onto a white scrap twice as I wanted to fussy cut it out and wanted it thicker. That stamp is from SIMON SAYS STAMP "SAILING" stamp set which was in the July 2015 Card Kit. I used markers to color the sailboat and tucked it into the waves. The sentiment is from SIMON SAYS STAMP "NAUGHTY NAUTICAL" stamp set. I heat embossed them with ZING "Denim" embossing powder. I also heat embossed the stars with HERO ARTS "white satin pearl" embossing powder. Added WINK OF STELLA CLEAR to the waves and navy sail stripes & flag. Attached foam tape to panel and put into a Navy card base.

#SSSFAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment