Thursday, October 29, 2015

SSS Nov Card Kit. This months card kit from Simon Says Stamp is full of all things food & family. I started with white paper and cut the opening then sponged on DISTRESS INK in Wild Honey & Scattered Straw. I attached a window sheet with tape to the back. In the kit is a pack of PEBBLES "Chips". I cut down one of them for the background of this shaker card. I attached foam tape to card top then added the filler sequins then attached the CHIPS background piece. I used more of the CHIPS to decorate card front. I did trim away the pie plate and added my own with a paper that's included in the kit. I attached both the milk bottle & pie onto front of the card. I had just made a pumpkin pie the day before my kit arrived so seeing the pie as one of the CHIPS inspired this card.

#SSSFAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment