Thursday, April 16, 2015

Another SSS April 2015 Card kit card. #SSSFAVE. I used SSS STITCHED RECTANGLES DIES to cut out a center opening gold embossed paper included in the kit. I used one of the slightly larger dies to cut an opening in the black paper and layered the two pieces together. I stamped the sentiments in Black and they are from SSS BIG BIRTHDAY WISHES stamp set included in the kit. I added a strip of the included washi tape to seperate the sentiments. I put a piece of the included washi tape on a pice of paper and stamped the candle over it in black then used Clear Embossing Powder over it, cut it out freehand and attached to green paper. I stamped the balloons from the included stamp set and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder, added some black thread for strings, and some gold stars. I attached the entire thing to the included pink cardstock. I adore Simon Says Stamp Kit of the Month!!!! Try them, you'll love them! No ordering each month, it ships automatically!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment