Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Sailor Man. I inked a wood grain embossing folder with RANGER "GATHERED TWIGS" DISTRESS INK, inserted paper and ran through my BIG SHOT. I deepened the color by distressing the paper with more GATHERED TWIGS DISTRESS INK. I cut two different sizes of flag banners out of patterned paper for one and white for the other then distressed with the GATHERED TWIGS DISTRESS INK. I ripped places and folded them then distressed again with same ink. The flag banner dies are from STAMPIN UP. I stamped the sentiment in ARCHIVAL INK "fern green" onto white paper and cut out with a circle die. I distressed it with the same GATHERED TWIGS ink. I added brads to the corners of the paper, added foam tape to the circle sentiment piece and added on top of the glued down banners. I attached this whole piece to a piece of dark green cardstock and added that to the brown card base.

No comments:

Post a Comment