Saturday, April 11, 2015

Shaker card. #SSSFAVE. The Simon Says Stamp April 2015 Card Kit has some interesting stuff! I started by using SSS "STITCHED RECTANGLES" die to cut the window out of the pink cardstock included in the kit. I added a window sheet and two layers of foam tape. I used the PINK FRESH STUDIOS patterned tape included in the kit and used two strips across the mint green cardstock also in the kit. I stamped the sentiment from SSS "BIG BIRTHDAY WISHES" stamp set also in the kit. I inked it with VERSAMARK and heat set RANGER "MAGENTA" EMBOSSING POWDER. I glued a couple gold sequins in the corner so they would stay there and not fall to the bottom with the other sequins. I put a few strips of the patterned tape onto white paper then die cut 3 balloons from LIL INKER DESIGNS "BALLOONS" die set. I attached some gold thread for strings then popped them up with foam tape onto a piece of the gold embossed paper included in the kit. Finally I attached the whole card front to a piece of pink card base. Oh and I used WINK OF STELLA on the balloons and around the pink frame. I LOVE SHAKER CARDS!




2 comments: