Monday, April 13, 2015

Watercolor Anniversary Card. The March 2015 UNITY SMAK KIT has some pretty cool stamps. Graphic in style. I stamped the background in ARCHIVAL "watering can" permanent, waterproof ink onto water color paper. Then smushed RANGER DISTRESS INKS (mermaid lagoon, scattered straw & mustard seed) onto my craft mat and spritzed both the ink & the paper with water then dabbed it on in various places over the stamped image. I did the same thing to a tag after I embossed it with RANGER SUPERFINE DETAIL BLACK embossing powder. I put foam tape on back of tag and tied a bow at the top then attached to watercolored piece then attached that to a piece of SIMON SAYS STAMP SLATE GRAY CARDBASE. The sentiments are from PENNY BLACK "LIFES MESSAGES" and the H.A. Sentiment I have no idea of the manufacturer. Sorry about that. Some tiny rhinestones separate the sentiments.

2 comments: