Tuesday, April 14, 2015

SSS APRIL 2015 CARD KIT. #SSSFAVE. I used the STITCHED DIE FROMMFT "BLUEPRINTS 22" to cut the gold embossed paper that was included inthe kit. I then used SSS "CONFETTI CIRCLES" die to cut out the frontpanel. I put a piece of the Orange card stock included in the kit,behind that. I used SSS "ULTRA FINE GOLD" embossing powder on bothsentiments and layered the H.B. onto the green piece. I stamped thecandle with the same SSS gold embossing powder, cut it out and attachedfoam tape. The gold embossed stars are cut from SSS "LARGE HOLIDAYSHAPES" dies. I gold embossed them as well. Popped them up with foamtape and layered the whole piece onto the green paper included in thekit.

I used SSS"BIG BIRTHDAY WISHES stamp set which was included in the kit. 

5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! Beautiful card design, Sheri!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card! I love the contrast of colors and the gold embossing. Saw this on Pinterest and just wanted to let you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much +Pam Crusberg! I appreciate your kind comment!!!

      Delete