Friday, April 3, 2015

Watercolor emboss resist. I started with Tim Holtz watercolor paper. Smooshed distress inks onto my craft mat. (Mermaid lagoon, faded jeans, abandoned coral & spiced marmalade). Spritz the inks and paper with water then use a brush to color in and mix colors. Heat set in between layers of color. I used white embossing powder for image (from Paper Artsy) first before adding the water coloring. Oops! Forgot to mention that first! Then I just added it to a piece of "In the Navy" cardstock from Gina K Designs. Her base weight cardstocks are 120lb. The BEST!!

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning work, Sheri!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you +Lisa Young! I wondered if the white embossing was to overpowering with the dark sky colors but it is what it is! Ha

      Delete