Thursday, April 9, 2015

SHAKER CARD made with SSS April 2015 Card Kit. I started with one of the patterned papers which are gold embossed. I used Distress Ink in Picked Raspberry then used SSS white pigment ink over it to bring out the pink color. Then I cut a piece of pink cardstock that was included in the kit. I rubbed it with the white ink also. I used two sentiments from the kit stamp set called BIG BIRTHDAY WISHES and heat embossed them with Ranger Superfine Black Embossing powder. I heat embossed a white piece is cardstock with SSS ULTRA FINE GOLD embossing powder so I could use it as a panel on my card. Actually I heat embossed 2 of the gold pieces so I could cut out the balloons with SSS BALLOON BOUQUET die. I ended up cutting the balloons into singles to attach to card. I glued the balloon die cuts to vellum and fussy cut them out. I put a piece of CLEAR WINDOW SHEET onto the front panel and added dimensional's to the back of it. I then used a tape runner to adhere the gold paper to the base card. I used the GOLD STAR BRADS included in the kit and attached them to front panel. Then added foam tape to front panel and sequins and crushed glass onto sentiment areas. Then placed the front panel on top. Then added the ballon die cuts to the front with glue. Done!


4 comments: