Thursday, April 30, 2015

BIRD CRAZY!!!! What are we saying? Put a title on them for me. I'm lost!I stamped the images in VERSAFINE ONYX BLACK INK then heat set withRANGER SUPERFINE CLEAR embossing powder. I then covered the birds withFINELINE MASKING FLUID PEN with a superfine tip. Let it dry. Watercolorthe background. Splash color on any way you desire as the MASKING FLUIDcreates a waterproof barrier over the bird images. Let dry. Then withyour finger, roll off masking fluid from the birds and water colorthem. I used a variety of RANGER DISTRESS INKS smooshed onto my craftmat and painted with a WATER BRUSH, med size tip. Let dry. Add WINK OFSTELLA to birds eyes. Mat onto black paper then use an orange cardbase. The finished size of my card is 3 1/2" x 8 3/4". I will need tomake an envelope for it with the WE ARE MEMORY KEEPERS ENVELOPE PUNCHBOARD.

The stamps for this card are from TIM HOLTZ COLLECTION FOR STAMPERS ANONYMOUS. 

2 comments:

  1. LOVELY!! Beautiful coloring and cute card, Sheri!!

    ReplyDelete