Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Watercolor Hydrangea. I stamped HERO ARTS "Hydrangea" wood mount stamp in RANGER ARCHIVAL "Fern Green" pigment ink onto watercolor paper. I smooshed RANGER DISTRESS INKS IN "Abandoned coral, Mermaid Lagoon ,Dusty Concord and Shabby Shutters" onto my craft mat the used a RANGER water brush to pick up color and paint it onto the stamped image. I cut it out with MFT STEEL DIES " IN & OUT STITCHED, ROUNDED SQUARES" die (3rd one from largest). I used the same die set to cut another piece of patterned paper from STAMPINUP. I attached that piece to a white card base that had been sprinkled with the LOST LAGOON watercolor mixture. I cut a few feet of copper metallic thread and positioned on coral layer and used a piece of tape to secure. I added foam tape to the Watercolored Hydrangea piece and attached over the copper threads. I cut two strips of white paper and colored with the LOST LAGOON ink so they would match the background. I stamped the sentiment in VERSAMARK and added RANGER SUPER FINE WHITE EMBOSSING POWDER then heat set. I cut banner ends and popped up with foam tape. I used RANGER "ICE STICKLES IN CRYSTAL ICE" glitter glue for some sparkle on flowers, banners and a couple places on the card. The white cardbase edges were rounded off with a 1/2" Corner Rounder from WE ARE MEMORY KEEPERS.

2 comments: